What a wonderful week, I got to go hiking two times. There is nothing like the peace I feel when I am hiking in beautiful Oregon. All my stress, problems, and worries just float away. I know God wanted us to spend time among trees, hills, meadows, rivers, and wildlife. I know I am a better person because I walk in nature and soak in the calmness of the forest. What a beautiful gift nature is. I think you will find this entry several times this year. God's creative powers are here for us to enjoy.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Thankful for Nature
What a wonderful week, I got to go hiking two times. There is nothing like the peace I feel when I am hiking in beautiful Oregon. All my stress, problems, and worries just float away. I know God wanted us to spend time among trees, hills, meadows, rivers, and wildlife. I know I am a better person because I walk in nature and soak in the calmness of the forest. What a beautiful gift nature is. I think you will find this entry several times this year. God's creative powers are here for us to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment