Friday, March 26, 2010

Thankful for Corgis March 25



I love my dogs!! They bring me so much pleasure. They greet me each morning with eagerness and Corgi smiles. It doesn't matter if I've been gone 3 hours or 11 days, they welcome me with wiggling bodies, ears, and bodies. (My dogs don't have tails.)

I wish I could say I welcomed friends and strangers as well as my furry friends. They are a good reminder of what God wants us to be. I was just reading in 1Peter that God wants us to exhibit love sincerely, fervently, and heartily. The dogs do, but can I. I am challenging myself to love with these three qualities and my precious Corgis, Bowes and Skooter, are here to remind me.
I better go, Skooter lost her ball under the sofa and Bowes is wanting a little attention. Those Dogs!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your corgi's too! I'm looking forward to seeing them and you in June.

    ReplyDelete