Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thankful Thursdays March 11 &18 --Vacation



VACATION - What a gift from God!!! I was blessed with a double vacation, I had the opportunity to visit a new place and visit with family. My daughter and son-in-law live across the US, so our visits are few, but each one a wonderful time to bond together. This year we visited Georgia together, actually Tybee Island, near Savannah. We had a great time, walking on the beach, climbing a lighthouse, driving around old Savannah, and eating at delicious restaurants. God granted us so many blessings I can't count them all.
Our time together was precious, as was the time to enjoy nature. I love being at the beach and thinking of its greatness. Yes, I brought back seashells, for my grandson. I think I will keep a few!!!!!
As usual, time goes so quickly during vacation time, however, I have memories to recall our March adventure.
I am thankful we had fiances to travel, health to help us enjoy each day, and safety each leg of the way.
Now back to live in Central Oregon.

1 comment: