Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful for Nieces


I have only one brother and he has blessed my life by having four daughters, thus my nieces. They are such a joy in my life. Just this week they enriched my life so much.
The oldest daughter has two preschool children and she text me photos of the kids Valentine's Day parties. They are so cute.
Daughter number two texted me a Valentine message and told me she remembered sharing the opening ceremonies of the Summer Olymics with me. Precious memories.
Daughter Number three just happened to come from out of state for a visit and we watched the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics. What a coindence, since they live out of state. We watched a Hallmark movie, shopped, and talked. What wonderful visit.
Daughter number four sent me a package with a favorite book, family photos, and Cranberrry-Orange Cookies (my favorite).
These girls are so kind to remember an aunt in another state. Once again, God had blessed me beyond what I expected. I hope I will always have a close relationship with my nieces.

2 comments:

  1. How nice - when family lives everywhere anymore, are involved with other things it's sometimes hard to stay in touch all the time. This is a beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree they are special girls!

    ReplyDelete